I was born and raised in Victoria on Vancouver Island, Canada. Surrounded by the Pacific ocean, forests and towering mountains, this is where my love for nature and adventure all started.
My love of travel has taken me to 34 countries (and still counting), including Honduras, where I met my husband (Abe) whilst teaching scuba diving on an island called Utila. After a few years, many countries and countless experiences we have made our home amongst the mountains of the South Island of New Zealand with our gorgeous fur baby Bay (named after the Bay Islands where we met).
photos by Laura Memory Photography
Here are some fast facts about me
And of course I love to take pictures!
I love pictures showcasing the connection between two wildly in love people. I want you to be relaxed and have fun without worrying about the camera. I guarantee to make you laugh and let you be you.
If you think we would be great together, I would love to know more about you.
I value this gorgeous planet we call home and as much as I'm not perfect; I do what I can to be as environmentally responsible as possible. I believe that making small changes in our lives can minimize our daily impact help us move forward as a whole.
- The single biggest contributor to global warming is the use of fossil fuels. That's why I try my hardest to keep my carbon footprint as low as possible by offsetting all my air travel to green initiatives (renewable energy, planting trees, etc.)
- I use an online paperless booking system
- All mail sent out is either reused or compostable packaging
- I reuse first and recycle second
- I do my best to support both local and sustainable businesses
- I compost obsessively (I love worms)
- No single use cups or plastic bottles here
I do my best in both my personal and professional life and get overly excited when others do the same. I am always happy to find ways to be better.
I value people, all people. I hate that this even has to be said, but I respect and am happy to work with any couple no matter your race, religion, sexual orientation or gender.
Love is Love!